CLASSIC SAIL PACK
15 colors available
TAILOR MADE mainsail protection that slides into the groove on the boom.
Our advice: Choose this model when the head of the sail is easy to reach
Enables quick and easy covering of the sail without having to tie the sail down
Safe use by the skipper and crew
Remains in place when sailing
Easy to reef
Can be fitted without removing the sail
Can be removed without removing the sail
For loose footed sails
For attached foot sail
Lengthens the sail lifespan
Waterproof and breathable
Wide range of colors
Made for measure in 3 days
Shipped around the world
In 1 part:
The cradle is a fully battened bag with lazy-jacks that opens automatically and holds the sail when it is doused or raised. Extra folds when the sail is reefed stay in the sail pack, removing the need to attach the excess canvas with sail ties.
The top part that holds the sail head folds inside the cradle and the sail pack remains closed at the front with the lower quick-release fasteners.
Difference with the Comfort model:
The zipper is sewn on the top of the bag. It opens at the head of the sail You need to be able to reach it with your hand. If the head of the sail is inaccessible, it will be easier for you to use the COMFORT sail pack
Configure your product
- Dimensions 1/2
- Dimensions 2/2
- Number of fasteners
- Loose footed sails
- Boat model
Number of fittings sewn on the cradle cover to tie on your lazyjacks (not supplied)
More information in description
1. Check dimensions when you receive your order:
- We design your sail pack with the measurements that you have entered,
- We check the consistency of the whole product,
- We will contact you if we need to check the information.
2. Depending on your sail's foot type:
As requested, you can choose if:
- Your sail is loose footed, your sail pack will have a 10mm bolt-rope as standard. If you want a different diameter bolt-rope, please tell us in the comments section at the end of your order.
- Your sail isn't loose footed, it is attached to the boom. We replace the sail pack bolt-rope by a PVC strip. When fitting it, place the sail's bolt-rope in the sail pack PVC strip and slide them both into the groove on the boom.
In both cases, we include openings for the reefing lines.
3. About lazy jacks:
As requested, you can choose 3 or 4 ties on each side. They are strap toes sewn on the side of the sail pack, in which you attach the lazyjack lines you already have, or ones you can buy from a chandlery.
4. Comment: Battens are not supplied.
- Either you already have them on your previous sail pack and can use them in the dedicated sleeves. Our sleeves can hold a diameter up to 14mm or flat battens with a width of 30mm.
- Or you can buy them. The cost of shipping is higher than the cost of the battens, so we have decided to not include them, it is better you get them from a local chandlery.
Dimensions or size
Prices go up every 50 cm
Tailor-made to the measurements you enter online
L60 x W40 x H30cm or L80 x W40 x H50cm
5 to 7kg on average
15 colors in stock
Sunbrella fabric: 100% dope dyed acrylic fibres. Stain-resistant carbon fluoride treatment Certified rot-resistant - Waterproof: 400mm schmerber and Breathability: 29 liters/minute
Fastening at the front of the mast: white colored Acetal clip buckles
Batten sleeves: Dacron, for round battens up to 14mm diameter and flat battens up to 30mm, if you need a larger size, please let us know - Reminder: battens not provided
10mm bold-rope to slide into the boom. If you need another diameter, please let us know.
Suitable for loose footed and attached sails (you will be asked when you place the order)
If the foot of your sail is attached to the boom, you cannot use the sail pack's bold rope: we replace the sail pack's bold rope with a PVC strip in which you can insert the sail's bolt-rope and you will slide them together into the groove on your boom.
Lazyjack ties, you will be asked the number when you place your order. (reminder: the lazyjack system is not included)
10mm white plastic YKK zipper, plastic slider, the zipper is longer at the back to close it more easily. The end of the zipper can be removed, it is separable, so you can remove the sail pack and keep your sail on the boom.
The zipper is placed at the top of the sail pack, it opens from the mast towards the stern.
Regularly rinse in clean water and if it gets dirty, clean in water with TexActiv Clean
Canvas guaranteed 10 years by the manufacturer
Colorfastness in UV light
Webbing loop at the back
Reinforced at the back
PVC reinforcement around the mast
Webbing loop on the inside, at the start of the bolt-rope
Zipper fastening above
Velcro tab Zipper stop near the head of the sail
Fully separable zipper
Velcro tab Batten stop
Reinforcements at the back of the batten sleeve
Reinforced stitching on lazyjack ties